Two years ago, one of our team member introduced Laravel to the team. In no time, our team grasped the concepts of this great PHP framework with help of their up-to-date documentation. Since then we are in love with it and we have released 6 large projects build on this awesome framework.
Our team at eBlix is vastly experienced in PHP with its major frameworks such as Yii, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Slim Framework, Symfony and few other open source frameworks. But Laravel is their number one choice when it comes to large application projects. I should state that this framework is faster than what you will ever need.
Why We Chose Laravel? So let’s take a closer look at what made Laravel a better application development choice for our projects
- Quick and functional core that can be extended
- Clean and simple routing
- Effective ORM and database layer
- Easy integration with third-party libraries (AWS, export libs, etc.). You can use Composer or Package list to include libraries in your project
- Active and growing community that can provide quick support and answers
- Supporting unit tests out of the box
- Async queue and background jobs for the long running tasks
We looked forward to doing your next project with this amazing framework.
Operations Manager at eBlix Technologies1 articles